Don’t forget to read our accompanying treasury analyst cover letter sample here.
Treasury Analyst Resume (Text Format)
100 Home Street | Buffalo, NY 14222
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a treasury analyst for Century Financial Group.
Lancaster State College | Lancaster, NY (May 2017)
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Lewiston Community College | Lewiston, NY (May 2015)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency leading the collaboration between A/R & A/P teams to generate accurate 15-week rolling cash forecasts for managers and corporate leadership.
Bellwood Financial Group | West Seneca, NY (May 2017–Present)
- Ensured sufficient liquidity of international subsidiaries through monitoring of cash balances.
- Assisted senior partners in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX software.
- Designed and implemented internal auditing procedures that reduced response time to external audit inquiries.
- Promoted to compliance officer (August), responsible for ensuring adherence to IFRS protocols by corporation’s international offices.
Ace Flooring Warehouse | Williamsville, NY (February 2015–May 2017)
- Administered accounts for area housing contractors, conducting quarterly audits that resulted in an 11% reduction in delinquent accounts each year after 2015.
- Aided in the expanded use of host-to-host transfers and led testing of systems to ensure accuracy of transactions between banks and the company’s accounting system.
Jones Electronics | Buffalo, NY (September 2012–May 2014)
- Provided point of sale and customer service support for family-owned small engine repair shop; processed sales and scheduled home repairs.
MS Dynamics AX, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Xero