Don’t forget to read our accompanying project manager cover letter sample here.
Project Manager Resume (Text Format)
100 Home Street | Buffalo, NY 14222
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a project manager for Fulcher Marketing Associates.
Canisius College | Buffalo, NY (December 2016)
Bachelor of Science, Marketing/Minor in Creative Writing
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns for small businesses, corporations, and non-profit entities; aptitude for coordinating digital media marketing initiatives to complement traditional campaign procedures.
- Expertise at ensuring the compilation and analysis of sales statistics and other key metrics to guarantee optimal progress towards campaign goals.
- Proven record of designing and implementing marketing campaigns that generate significant revenue and are completed under budget and on time.
Bastian Marketing Associates | West Seneca, NY (January 2017–Present)
- Led marketing campaign for the West Seneca History Museum’s new exhibit, New York’s Dinosaur Heritage.
- Collaborated with museum board, curatorial staff, and local educators to identify the institution’s primary objectives, resources, and capital.
- Implemented protocols for the collection and dissemination of data providing a real-time summary of budget expenditures, digital media metrics, and scheduled programming connected to the exhibit.
- Campaign led to a 230% increase in museum membership, a 600% increase in monthly museum attendance, and a 225% increase in museum store sales.
World Comics | Cheektowaga, NY (August 2013–May 2017)
- Designed and developed website for store; provided regular updates to store’s calendar of events, including author signings and cosplay events/signings.
- Created Twitter and Instagram accounts for store with posts highlighting store events, new releases, and customer cosplay at conventions.
- Established online sales operations for store, which now generates 40% of annual sales and includes domestic and international customers.
- Website awarded as finalist for Buffalo-Niagara’s Digital Marketing Award.
- Provided point of sale support for family-owned comic book store.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Xero; HTML; Java; SQLScript