Don’t forget to read our accompanying process engineer cover letter samples here.
Process Engineer Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a process engineer for Roland Enterprises.
Larkin University | Springville, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise in evaluating and proposing new process technologies and equipment that increase product quality while reducing production costs.
- Aptitude for identifying and remediating hazardous conditions and processes; OSHA HAZWOPER certified.
- Experience developing procedures and computer applications to aid process control.
Pertland Industries | Buffalo, NY | September 2017–December 2017
- Assisted chief process engineer in assessing operations and identifying ways for increasing production efficiency while reducing worksite hazards.
- Participated in initiatives to upgrade equipment and install updates for facility computers.
- Collaborated with division heads to update emergency response actions per assigned production materials (including hydrogen chloride, chlorine, sulfuric acid, and propylene).
Larking University | Springville, NY | September 2015–Present
Chemistry Lab Assistant
- Aid students in performing lab experiments for introductory and advanced chemistry coursework; serve as department tutor for students in CHE 111 and 112.
Krill Industries | Hamburg, NY | May 2014–Present
Production Line Worker
- Assemble components for telephones; perform routine tests to ensure
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; BioKM; BioVis3D; ImStar; ChemCAD