Don’t forget to read our accompanying microbiologist cover letter sample here.
Microbiologist Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a microbiologist for Care Lab Industries, Inc.
Lancaster University | Lancaster, NY | December 2017
Bachelor of Science, Biology
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Aptitude for lab setup and maintenance, operating within institutional
- Training and experience operating in BSL 1, 2, and 3 environments.
- Proficiency in performing microbiological tests, including microbial identification, bioburden, sterility (cleanroom), endotoxin, microbial limits, and water testing (MPN coliform, fecal coliform, and membrane filtration).
- Expertise in use of autoclaves, Biolyzers, and microscopes (compound, electron, stereo/dissection, and X-ray).
Glenville Springs, Inc. | Buffalo, NY | October 2017–Present
- Assist senior microbiologist in conducting routine tests of water prior to bottling, which includes administering membrane filtration, fecal coliform, and MPN coliform testing.
- Maintain lab facilities and equipment per company and government SOP.
- Oversee cleaning and sterilization of glassware, equipment, and facilities, adhering to industry best practice protocols.
Hilbert College | Hamburg, NY | February 2015–December 2017
Natural Science Tutor
- Created blog that provided review sheets for BIO 100 and 101 exams, answers to FAQS, and posts regarding biology in the news.
- Tutored students in Biology, Intro Chemistry, and Biological Anthropology courses.
Wegmans Diner | Depew, NY | April 2013–May 2017
- Served as prep and line cook; ensured a sterile environment per government regulations.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; BioKM; BioVis3D; ImStar