Don’t forget to read our accompanying mechanical engineer cover letter samples here.
Mechanical Engineer Resume (Text Format)
100 Long Street | Buffalo, NY 14208
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a mechanical engineer for Trarn, Inc.
Erie College | Buffalo, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in injection molding and other molding processes.
- Aptitude for determining manufacturability and costs for projected designs.
- Proficiency in generating process flow diagrams and performing on-site verifications and inspections of equipment and facilities.
- Advanced proficiency in mathematics, including calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, probability, statistics, geometry, and trigonometry.
|Mechanical Design||Writing Technical Reports||ASME and ISO Standards|
|Mechanical Analysis||Design Calculation Development||Process Validation|
|AutoCAD/CADD||Diagnosis of Manufacturing Issues||Root Cause Analysis|
Delta Engineering, Inc. | Buffalo, NY | June 2017–Present
- Continually complete projects under budget and within contracted timeframes.
- Developed root cause analysis team both for production operations and computer programming, which reduced operational downtime by 22%.
- Aid technicians and senior engineers in evaluating and testing manufacturing and assembly operations to ensure customer requirements are met.
Harper Industries | Buffalo, NY | January 2017–May 2017
- Aided in upgrade and maintenance of company 3D CAD systems (SolidWorks).
- Trained in conducting thermal analysis and electronics design.
- Developed and maintained databases to provide real-time tracking of production data to aid ongoing testing evaluation efforts by senior engineers.
Velcor Oil Change | West Seneca, NY | January 2014–January 2017
- Performed oil changes and installed automobile accessories, including remote starters, and music and alarm systems.
- Provided customer service and point of sale support for management.