Don’t forget to read our accompanying lab technician cover letter sample here.
Lab Technician Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a lab technician for Medlab, Inc.
Geary University | Buffalo, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Biology
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Aptitude for lab setup and maintenance, operating within institutional
- Proficiency in recording and maintaining accurate records of procedures and test results; experience in creating Access- and Excel-based databases to document/preserve data.
- Expertise in BSL 1, 2, and 3 environments; ability to use autoclaves, Biolyzers, and microscopes (compound, electron, stereo/dissection, and X-ray).
Fidis Labs | Buffalo, NY | May 2017–Present
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of lab facilities and equipment; monitor lab activities of interns to ensure safe use of materials and equipment.
- Provide instructional assistance to interns and instructional staff during training sessions; train new hires in use of lab technology and company’s lab protocols.
- Oversee cleaning and sterilization of glassware, equipment, and facilities, adhering to industry best practice protocols.
Buffalo State College | Buffalo, NY | January 2015–April 2017
- Created online tutorial to provide students with 24/7 access to FAQs.
- Served as teaching assistant for BIO 111 lab classes; supervised students during lab exercises and managed setup of samples for faculty lab analyses.
Bison Markets | Depew, NY | April 2013–May 2017
- Provided point of sale support.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; BioKM; BioVis3D; ImStar