Don’t forget to read our accompanying investment banker cover letter samples here.
Investment Banker Resume (Text Format)
100 Home Street | Buffalo, NY 14222
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as an investment banking associate for Traveler Financial Group.
Erie University | Lackawanna, NY (May 2016)
Bachelor of Science, Economics/Minor in Business Management
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in valuation, financial modeling & analysis, and corporate financing operations.
- Proficiency in accounting, finance transactions, and conducting M&A analyses.
- Training completed in financial accounting, managerial accounting, financial modeling, credit analysis, statistics, investments, taxation, and auditing.
William Hardy Investments | Tonawanda, NY (May 2015–Present)
Investment Banking Assistant
- Forecast housing market upturn, which led to a 33% increased value in respective clients’ portfolios.
- Assist senior auditors in preparing client records for audit processing and aid in the analysis of clients’ finances to track and report expenses.
- Assist senior management in investment operations and transactions from origination to close.
- Provide advanced financial modeling support, aiding management and fellow associates in advising financial effects on investors’ portfolios.
Downtown Credit Union | Springville, NY (September 2014–May 2015)
- Accurately processed financial service transactions for members, including loan payments, check cashing, cash deposits, and bank check processing.
- Maintained balanced cash drawer while processing 20+ transactions per hour.
- Maintained credit union’s web page, providing customers 24/7 access to calendar of events, interest rates, banking procedures, and answers to FAQs.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Java; SQL