Don’t forget to read our accompanying financial analyst cover letter sample here.
Financial Analyst Resume (Text Format)
123 Home Street | Lancaster, NY 14086
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a financial analyst for Brickman, Inc.
Hilbert University | Depew, NY (December 2017)
Bachelor of Science, Economics/Minor in Finance
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls.
- Ability to generate daily, monthly, and quarterly reports of client accounts and company revenue.
- Expertise in conducting comprehensive research to address and resolve management and client queries.
- Training completed in financial accounting, managerial accounting, financial modeling, credit analysis, statistics, investments, taxation, and auditing.
Billings Financial | Corfu, NY (May 2016–Present)
- Identified security failure in network firewall due to software design; collaborated with IT and implemented programming patches to resolve issue prior to outside access to client data.
- Developed IT protocols for continued analysis of company network systems to locate and rectify security concerns.
- Review company finances and client accounts to identify and rectify accounting discrepancies.
- Provide monthly reports to management on accounting procedures, errors, and suggestions for remedying operational deficiencies.
National Appliance Inc. | Springville, NY (September 2014–May 2016)
- Became top 5 sales associate within 2 months of hire, exceeding $33,000 in sales during first 6 weeks of employment.
- Created Excel database for data management, which aided the identification of sales patterns in previous 3 years (2013–2015) for all major appliances sold in order to assist in designing and implementing future sales and marketing initiatives.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Java; SQL