Don’t forget to read our accompanying entry level biomedical engineer cover letter samples here.
Entry Level Biomedical Engineer Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a biomedical engineer for Mercy Hospital of Buffalo.
State University of Western New York | Orchard Park, NY | December 2017
Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Field experience in developing software to accurately test artificial organs.
- Aptitude for circuit analysis and circuit board design; expertise in 3D design (SOLIDWORKS).
- Training and advanced coursework completed in biomedical circuits and signals, biomaterials and mechanics, biofluid mechanics, and biomedical chemical principles.
- Advanced competency in mechanical design, prototype manufacturing, root cause analysis, structural design, and AutoCAD/CADD.
Caltern Industries | Buffalo, NY | November 2017–December 2017
Intern, Biomedical Department
- Assisted biomedical engineers in enhancement and testing of artificial lung; completed experiments mimicking lung functions per test protocols.
- Observed and recorded data per testing, continually adhering to lab SOP per company and government
- Joined senior biomedical engineers in collaborating with pulmonologist and surgeons to enhance testing conditions and ensure
Circuit Village | Depew, NY | December 2012–Present
- Administer checkout and restock operations; advised customers on appropriate technology to suit needs; repair circuit boards and design
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; MATLAB; Python; C/C++; SPSS