Don’t forget to read our accompanying digital marketing specialist cover letter sample here.
Digital Marketing Specialist Resume (Text Format)
100 Home Street | Buffalo, NY 14222
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a digital marketing specialist for Grantham Paper, Inc.
Lancaster State College | Lancaster, NY (May 2017)
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in designing, developing, and implementing digital marketing campaigns that increase business website visits and sales by over 200%.
- Expertise at developing SEO compliant websites, articles, and social media posts.
- Aptitude for collaborating with multiple departments and senior management to lead efforts to a consensus and develop a cohesive company plan for engaging customers, increasing sales, and expanding customer base.
Delray Enterprises | West Seneca, NY (May 2017–Present)
Marketing Associate/Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Aided senior management in designing 5- and 10-year digital marketing programs.
- Led efforts to revamp company’s social media presence.
- Promoted to senior digital media specialist (September 2017) after developing Twitter campaign that increased Twitter following by over 800% and generated over $50,000 in sales from company service contracts.
Niagara Falls Historical Society | Niagara Falls, NY (February 2015–May 2017)
Digital Media Marketer
- Created new website for historical society to replace old website and Facebook pages that, collectively, were generating fewer than 35 visits per day and no sales.
- Implemented a responsive website design with a multi-page format including a page for shopping online at museum bookstore and access to the museum’s digital archives.
- Within two months after activation, website was receiving over 200 unique visits per day and generating over $2,000 in bookstore sales per month.
Gardenview Restaurant | West Seneca, NY (September 2012–May 2017)
Digital Media Specialist/Cook
- Designed, developed, and implemented website for restaurant with menu, location, and hours of operation. Website received 150+ visits per day versus the company’s Facebook page, which had fewer than 20 visits per day.
- Proposed and implemented ‘Dinner for Two’ coupon deal for website subscribers. After placement of deal, website acquired over 1,200 subscribers.
- Cook tasked with training new hires and supervising prep and line operations.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; QuickBooks; Xero; HTML; Java; SQLScript