Don’t forget to read our accompanying civil engineer cover letter samples here.
Civil Engineer Resume (Text Format)
100 Long Street | Buffalo, NY 14208
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a civil engineer for Stamper Construction.
Cosgrove University | Hamburg, NY | December 2016
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering; Minor in Mathematics
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience assessing water intake and drainage systems accounting for stormwater, erosion, sewer overflow, and grading; knowledge of AASHTO guidelines.
- Expertise in site planning, wastewater collection design, and erosion control.
- Proficiency in generating process flow diagrams and performing on-site verifications and inspections of equipment, facilities, and storm damage.
|Mechanical Design||MicroStation 3D CAD||Soil Testing|
|Mechanical Analysis||Design Calculation Development||Process Validation|
|AutoCAD/Civil 3D||Water Supply & Drainage Systems||Root Cause Analysis|
Valcor Construction | Buffalo, NY | January 2017–Present
- Led redesign of drainage systems for Lost Woods housing development; coordinated sewer installation between Erie County and Valcor architects.
- Assisted in design of new storm drainage system for the town of West Seneca, which is predicted to reduce flooding along Seneca Street by 12%.
Erie County Sewer Authority | Buffalo, NY | August 2016–December 2016
- Trained in use of StormShed software to compute storm runoff and determine resulting flows through storm drains and ditches along William Street in Lancaster, NY.
- Aided chief engineer in drafting and designing water flow systems for residential and commercial development.
Velcor Hats Emporium | West Seneca, NY | October 2013–January 2017
- Provided point of sale support; aided in facilities management operations.