Don’t forget to read our accompanying chemical engineer cover letter samples here.
Chemical Engineer Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a chemical engineer for Culvert Labs, Inc.
Buffalo University | Buffalo, NY | December 2017
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Field experience in operating and maintaining electromechanical equipment and systems.
- Expertise in troubleshooting systemic validation issues, developing manufacturing resolutions, and presenting findings to managers and inspectors.
- Training and advanced coursework completed in chemical engineering, civil engineering, physics, thermodynamics, process analysis & control, chemical process computer-aided design, and mathematical methods in chemical engineering.
Keltkran Industries | Buffalo, NY | September 2017–December 2017
- Aided cross-functional teams in designing and fabricating recyclable containers for organic food.
- Trained in company’s review SOP, which included assessing/approving data from cooperating departments and presenting validations to clients and regulatory investigators.
- Assisted engineers in validation of equipment/processes for manufacturing operations.
Buffalo State College | Buffalo, NY | January 2015–Present
Chemistry Tutor/Academic Services Department
- Serve as senior chemistry tutor; tutor students in general chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry; also serve as a supplemental tutor in physics and calculus.
- Earned Certified Tutor certification through the Association for the Tutoring Profession.
Primrose Hardware | Hamburg, NY | June 2013–Present
- Provide point of sale support; assist in inventory management.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; BioKM; BioVis3D; ImStar; CHEMCAD