Don’t forget to read our accompanying biologist cover letter sample here.
Biologist Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
To serve as a biologist for the Tonawanda Wildlife Refuge.
State College of Western New York | Orchard Park, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Biology
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Field experience in plant identification, water testing, and environmental impact assessment.
- Aptitude for data and specimen collection, and conducting protocol-level surveys.
- Training completed in BSL 1 and 2 environments; advanced coursework completed in microbiology, zoology, marine biology, botany, and primatology.
Buffalo Zoo and Aquarium | Buffalo, NY | May 2017–Present
- Conduct feedings and administer general animal care;monitor and report on facility conditions to prevent injury or distress to primates.
- Assist chief primatologist in administering medical care to zoo’s primate population.
- Maintain indoor and outdoor habitats under guidance of staff primatologists to ensure safe and sanitary conditions per facility and government
- Serve as docent, providing tours of exhibits to public visitors and school groups.
Buffalo State College | Buffalo, NY | January 2015–April 2017
- Served as teaching assistant for BIO 111 and 112 classes; administered practice exams and developed/facilitated weekly review sessions.
- Assisted faculty in administration of lab exercises; trained students in use of lab equipment, including Biolyzers and microscopes (compound and electron).
Erie County Library | Elma, NY | December 2012–May 2017
- Administered checkout and restock operations.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; BioKM; BioVis3D; ImStar