Don’t forget to read our accompanying biochemical engineer cover letter samples here.
Biochemical Engineer Resume (Text Format)
321 Broad Street | West Seneca, NY 14224
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To serve as a biochemical engineer for Burns Industries, Inc.
Sullivan University | West Seneca, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Biochemical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced programming skills with experience in SQL and SAS.
- Expertise in ion exchange chromatography, membrane filtration, evaporation, distillation, and centrifugation operations.
- Training and advanced coursework completed in biochemical engineering, applied mathematics, materials science, fluid mechanics, and chemical process design.
Burns Enterprises | Buffalo, NY | September 2017–December 2017
- Aided senior engineers in the analysis and interpretation of laboratory data to make recommendations to improve operations.
- Assisted protein engineering group in executing laboratory experiments to engineer enzymes and biochemistry processes.
Sullivan University | West Seneca, NY | January 2015–Present
Chemistry Tutor/Chemistry Department
- Serve as senior chemistry tutor; tutor students in general, organic, and biochemistry; also serve as a supplemental tutor in physics and calculus.
- Lead review sessions for chemistry exams.
Target | Hamburg, NY | June 2014–Present
- Provide point of sale support; assisted in inventory management.
MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; ChemCAD; SQL; SAS