Don’t forget to read our accompanying aerospace engineer cover letter samples here.
Aerospace Engineer Resume (Text Format)
100 Long Street | Buffalo, NY 14208
555.555.5555 | Jane.Smith22@email.com
To serve as an aerospace engineer for Valar Flight, Inc.
Eden University | Eden, NY | May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience designing and testing composite and metallic components for aerospace industry products; aptitude for documenting and reporting on testing operations.
- Ability to develop and implement QC tests for product validation.
- Proficiency in employing ENOVIA/SmarTeam for product lifecycle management to aid in facility and resource allocation for product design, manufacture, and disposal.
- Advanced proficiency in mathematics, including calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, probability, statistics, geometry, and trigonometry.
|Mechanical Design||Structural Design||CATIA CPD|
|GD&T for MBD||Design Calculation Development||Process Validation|
|AutoCAD/CADD||Diagnosis of Manufacturing Issues||Root Cause Analysis|
Bell Avionics, Inc. | Buffalo, NY | June 2017–Present
Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Aid senior aerospace engineering in generating design schematics for projects.
- Developed new propeller design (composite structure) that reduced weight of drones for commercial use by 35%; patent pending.
- Aid technicians and senior engineers in evaluating and testing manufacturing and assembly operations to ensure customer requirements are met.
Coltorp Aviation | Niagara Falls, NY | January 2017–May 2017
- Aided in producing schematics for company projects; utilized 3D CAD programming to create design renderings for manufacturing division.
- Developed and maintained databases to provide real-time tracking of production data to aid ongoing testing evaluation efforts by senior engineers.
Pulse Hobbies | Henrietta, NY | August 2014–January 2017
- Serviced remote control vehicles, including cars, drones, boats, and helicopters; repaired transmitters, receivers, propellers, and drivetrains.