Fall University Recruiting: Your Questions Answered
In July, Chegg and the Recruiters Network presented “Fall University Recruiting: Your Questions Answered.” This hour-long webinar featured a panel discussing how companies can adapt their fall campus recruiting strategies to today’s extraordinary hiring climate.
Leading professionals from universities and companies spoke about a variety of topics, including:
- Relevant data trends in early-career recruiting, such as job posting activity, job application activity, campus re-openings, and students’ plans for the fall.
- Recommendations for how organizations can shift their strategy to attract the right student candidates, including students’ increasing focus on companies’ responses to racial injustice and workforce inequities.
- Options to supplement traditional college and university recruiting to build an early-career talent pipeline that includes considering diverse and dedicated talent from bootcamps or using Chegg CareerMatch to efficiently and cost-effectively fill open postings with proven student talent.
- How to build your employer brand to better engage with students in a virtual and remote world, with a focus on personalizing the recruiting process to add mutual value.
Featured panelists included:
- Katie Everson, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Exact Sciences
- Kristi Milbourn, Manager, Campus Recruitment and University Relations, American Family Insurance
- Courtney Monk, Director, Business Analytics, Chegg
- Rose Nakamoto, Director, Santa Clara University Career Center
- Molly Szabo, Lead, Early Career Talent, CDK Global
If you missed the live event, you can watch the full webinar here.